Michael Putnam has been actively involved in real estate since 2005, through investing, production, and coaching. He is the Regional Director in California and Hawaii for one of the largest Expansion Teams within Keller Williams. His passion for helping others achieve their highest goals is what has propelled him into a leadership role, where he can help more people build the lives they desire through the businesses they own.
Michael has been a top 1% producer and now travels routinely to train and coach, bringing his unique experience to thousands of people each year. His team routinely sells over 100 houses per month and their focus on productivity is evenly matched with their focus on personal growth.
Some of Michael’s experience includes:
- 11 time BOLD graduate
- 4 time Associate Leadership Council member
- President of Keller Williams Young Professionals – Greater Sacramento Chapter
- Leader within an organization that will sell over 1,000 homes in 2018
- 7+ years in business development and sales training prior to his real estate career
- International Business Degree from California Polytechnic University – San Luis Obispo