Get ready to examine the mindset of a high achiever in The Six Personal Perspectives. You will need the materials below for the class and to promote it; click the links to download them. Be sure and implement the 8 x 8 Action Plan to make sure you are able to pack the room for maximum results!
- The Six Personal Perspectives class needs: READ THIS FIRST
- Your Countdown for Success
- Class Flier: Download the one for your instructor and edit the date, RSVP and location info.
- The Six Personal Perspectives Student Manual: Print one for each attendee. While not necessary, you may print the covers for the manual also:
- Six Personal Perspectives PowerPoint Presentation: Be sure to load this on to a laptop hooked up to a projector. If Zach Younger is your instructor, this step is not necessary.
- CHATT Class Roster– Send to CHATTeam@CHATTeamOnline.com immediately following the class. Indicate who your guests are.
- KWU Smartphone Evaluation