Below are the documents needed for eEdge Workshop. Click the links to download them. Here you will find:
- eEdge Workshop Class Needs: Read this FIRST.
- Your Countdown for Success
- eEdge Workshop Class Flier: Be sure to edit the date, RSVP and location info.
- Pre-class Introduction Message email for participants: 5 days and again 2 days prior to the class use this email template above to send pre-class tasks to all registrants and be sure to attach the 2 documents below.
- eEdge Database Quick-Start Help Guide: Make one copy for each attendee. Black and white, double-sided is fine.
- CHATT Class Roster – Send to CHATTeam@CHATTeamOnline.com immediately following the class. Indicate who your guests are.
- KWU Smartphone Evaluation