Joe Gilmour, founder and president of The Gilmour Real Estate Group, based in Chico and Lake Almanor California, dominates the region. In fact, Joe gained national recognition on HGTV’s Lake Front Bargain Hunt in June of 2016. As a member of the Keller Williams ALC and 18 years as a varsity basketball coach, Joe has exceptional leadership skills and great enthusiasm for training and molding agents to be the best they can be. Joe’s expertise in a wide range of fields makes him a highly sought after agent in the area. With 7 years experience as a residential construction supervisor, 10 years as a real estate appraiser, 5 years as a residential lender, and 12 years as a licensed Realtor, Joe’s vast range of knowledge makes him a valuable, multi-faceted educator. As an individual agent, Joe was one of the top 3 producing agents in Plumas County three years straight – with 56 closed transactions in 2014 and 57 in 2015 grossing $14mil in volume each year. He is well equipped to train your agents and guests with his proven experience of a seasoned and successful Realtor.
- In the Top 3 Plumas County producers
- June 2016 featured on HGTV’s Lake Front Bargain Hunt
- 2015 Closed 57 transactions
- 2014 Closed 56 transactions
- 7 Years – Construction Supervisor
- 10 Years – Real Estate Appraiser
- 5 Years – Residential Lender
Carl Medford got his start in real estate in 2001 and hasn’t looked back since. As a practicing Real Estate Professional and leader of The Medford Real Estate Team, Carl is ranked among the San Francisco East Bay elite. His commitment to professional service and results “better than the rest” has led him to develop state-of-the-art tools guaranteeing the highest levels of customer service and satisfaction. Carl is proud of his “5-Star” Customer Satisfaction Rating given to him by satisfied clients through a national Internet rating system. In addition to his extensive experience as a top-producing REALTOR®, he is also a licensed general contractor who literally knows every facet of homes “from the inside-out.” Carl is featured weekly as a contributor for various venues including the Real Estate Reality column in the San Leandro Times and Castro Valley Forum. He brings his expertise to speaking engagements at real estate events throughout California, classes at BayEast Association of Realtors and to your market center.
- #1 Realtor for Keller Williams Realty, Alameda County, 2015
- Five Star Customer Service Award, 2011-2015, earned the 5 Consecutive Year award, 2015
- BayEast Association of Realtors Pinnacle Award, 2008-2015
- Sold more than 60 homes per year 2012-2015
- #1 Realtor for Prudential California Realty, Alameda & Contra Costa Counties, 2012, 2013, 2014
- Nominated Realtor of the Year, BayEast Association of Realtors, 2012, 2013
- #1 HomeGain.com Realtor in the Entire San Francisco Bay Area for 2009
- #1 HomeGain.com Realtor in the San Francisco East Bay, 2007, 2008
- Nominated Rookie of the Year, BayEast Association of Realtors, 2002
- Trulia Mayor designation (chosen from over 400,000 agents across the USA)
- Top .01% of all Realtors Nationally
- Nominated for Wall Street Journal’s Top 1000 in America
- Consistently ranked in top 15 Realtors in Alameda County out of over 6,500 agents for units sold
- HomeGain.com Diamond Club Award and State Top Performer Award
- REALTOR.com Online Marketing Award of Excellence
Brendan Moran lives in the Bay Area with his wife Renee and three children. He’s a licensed real estate broker and investor and he represents buyers and sellers with the highest standard of excellence.
Brendan’s background in television production has greatly influenced his approach to marketing homes and has helped set him apart since earning his broker’s license.
Brendan is an active member of the Contra Costa Association of Realtors and the community. He also hosts the award winning news magazine show ‘Creek Currents’ for Walnut Creek TV.
Aside from being Style Magazine’s Readers’ Choice Favorite Realtor 4 years running and NSBIA’s 2015 Realtor of the Year, Scott Ostrode knows how to build a business. He is a 4-time BOLD graduate and closed 101 units in 2015, totaling over $42 million; for 2016 he is on pace to exceed that. Since he joined Keller Williams in 2004, he has implemented the KW systems to achieve tremendous success; his achievements speak for themselves. Scott brings his experience to the classroom to both guide and inspire your agents and guests.
- Joined Keller Williams in 2004
- Formed Team Ostrode Properties in 2008
- Member of the ALC for 7 Years
- 4 Time BOLD Graduate
- $42.4 Million in Closed Volume in 2015
- 101 Closed Units in 2015
- $55.8 Million in Closed Volume in 2016
- 119 Closed Units in 2016
- Style Magazine Readers’ Choice Favorite Realtor, Four Years Running
- 2015/2016 NSBIA Realtor of the Year
Joey Satariano is a career sales person, sales trainer and personal development coach with knowledge and skills that have transcended industries – retail, real estate, education, non-profit and several others. Therefore, it is not surprising that he should have a banner month during his first year in real estate where he closed $8 million in volume. He has the heart to transform people’s lives and businesses with a deep passion for helping employee-minded individuals become entrepreneurs, which has taken people in sales, small business and, especially, real estate to a whole new level. Experience in your own market center Joey’s unique style of teaching, speaking and coaching that is estimated to have helped over 7000 people excel in their lives and see for yourself why that number keeps growing.
- Triple Gold Producer
- Nominated in the Sacrament Magazine as a Five Star Agent 3 years in a row
- BOLD Graduate
- Masters Club Member
- KW Commercial Member
- 3-Year ALC Member
- 44 Closed Transactions and $15.1 Million Volume in 2015
- Featured on the Monsters of Motivation TV Pilot
Beverly Steiner started selling Real Estate at the age of 18, she obtained her broker’s license at 23 and by the age of 26 she owned and was running her first real estate office. Beverly moved her business focus to a completely new area in 1992 and by 1996 she was a $20+ million dollar producer running a small Mega Team. Beverly launched the second Keller Williams office in Northern California 2000 with 10 seasoned associates and now she is the president of Keller Williams Realty in Walnut Creek and Keller Williams Realty in Danville, with approximately 487 agents in her market centers. After serving five years as the Regional Director of Northern California and Hawaii for Keller Williams and growing the region from five offices (two of which were her own) to 33 offices, Beverly became part owner of that region. Beverly is also currently a Master Faculty Instructor for Keller Williams University where she specializes in and enjoys teaching leadership and business building courses, as well as coaching and consulting with her own associates to reach greater opportunities and success.
Rob Wolf has a fantastic team of 6 and lives a life by design. An ALC member of one of the most profitable market centers in the country (Roseville, CA), he is a short sale expert and has over 100 to his credit. Rob has consistently been a top producer, earning Master’s Club status (a top 10% designation for realtors), Chamber Ambassador of the Year in 2006 and Best of the Best Realtor in Lincoln in 2009, 2010, 2011 and 2012. He is Involved with the Northstate Building Industry Association and received in 2012 the New Home Sales Realtor of the Year award. A KWU Approved trainer since 2013, Rob looks forward to bringing his expertise and contagious can-do attitude to your market center.
- Rob Wolf and Associates is in the top 10% in the Roseville Marketplace
- Consistently a Top 10 producer in a 450 person office
- 2012 Business Person of the Year in Lincoln, California
- On track to close 32 Million in 2016
- His team consistently close over 75 transactions per year and $30+ million in volume
- 3-Time BOLD graduate
- Currently has two expansion teams in El Dorado and Solano County
- 6-Year Member of the ALC in Roseville Market Center
Sean Work was licensed by the California Department of Real Estate in 2004 and is currently a licensed real estate broker, accredited A-REO Agent, and certified short sale agent, business coach, and industry leader. To fuel his success, he maintains established corporate relationships, a developed client database, and systematic marketing plans. With a solid industry reputation, Sean has also served as the Team Leader/Business Coach and CEO of Keller Williams San Carlos. These days, Sean regularly coaches and trains many of the top-producing realtors in Sacramento, the Peninsula and the Bay Area and is also the lead agent of Keller Williams Roseville’s “Executive Representation” team, partnering with Megan Teegarden.
- 2004-2015 – Placer County Association of Realtors Masters Club qualifier (Top 8% of local realtors)
- In just 4 years in the industry, Sean was identified by the Wall Street Journal as the 95th ranked agent in the nation for closed homes.
- 5th Ranked Agent in Northern California
- Featured on the HGTV show “House Hunters”
- Closed over 520 transactions and still going.
Zach Younger entered the real estate industry with Keller Williams in 2010 as the Technology Coordinator in Elk Grove, CA. Being learning-based, he immersed himself in Keller Williams education, training and personal growth. He was an IGNITE Trainer during the original launch and worked with Keller Williams University to develop and beta test IGNITE 2.0. In addition to being a founding Technology Ambassador for KWRI, Zach is a member of the Product Advisory Groups for both the KW Mobile and the KW Websites. Zach has taught Technology and KW University Classes in over 15 Market Centers in addition to the Kauai Board of Realtors, Sacramento Association of Realtors, and El Dorado County Association of Realtors. He implemented the Growth Initiative and the Career Growth Initiative while serving as an Assistant Team Leader, Agent Service Coordinator, and the Director of Marketing & Technology. As a Realtor using the Keller Williams systems, he ascended to the top 20% in his market center in just 3 months while working only 5-10 hours per week in his real estate business. Zach Younger is definitely on the cutting-edge of Keller Williams systems and technology and can help your agents stay ahead of the curve.
- Market Center: Folsom, CA
- Beta tester and roll out coordinator for many KW platforms including the KW Mobile App, Placester Agent Websites, Market Center Recruiting Websites, & IGNITE 2.0
- KW University approved Market Center Instructor
- Instructor Development Workshop 2014, 2015 & 2016
- Wrote and delivered myMobile App Training & Workshops at regional and MC levels
- Rewrote and developed eEdge Workshops by popular demand
- Organized and hosted Regional Staff Masterminds and Conference Calls based on Growth Initiative, KW technology, systems, and leadership development
- Founding and Active member of Product Advisory Groups for KWRI including the myMobile App and KW Websites/Placester Rollout
- Repeat graduate of BOLD Tech, BOLD Leader and BOLD Experience
- Co-Chair for Sacramento Association of Realtors Regional Tour Meeting
- Committee member for El Dorado Country Association of Realtors Regional Tour Meetings