Kelly Cote, a second-generation real estate professional, has been with Keller Williams since 2009 providing support and services to real estate agents within her Market Center as an MCA and assisting other Market Center Leadership as an MCAngel / Data System Analyst. Named her region’s Growth Initiative Support Winner for 2013, 2014, 2015, and 2017, and recipient of the MCA Excellence Award in 2018, Kelly is excited about the direction of Keller Williams and its focus on growing agents’ businesses through the technology tools and business systems and models provided by Keller Williams. As a KWU Approved Trainer, Kelly brings her excitement and passion into the KW classroom with a focus on productivity, profitability, and KW technology. In 2020 Kelly became the MC Labs Manager at Keller Williams Realty International and continues to work with our leaders and associates to further improve their businesses and lives.
Joe Gilmour, founder and president of The Gilmour Real Estate Group, based in Chico and Lake Almanor California, dominates the region. In fact, Joe gained national recognition on HGTV’s Lake Front Bargain Hunt in June of 2016. As a member of the Keller Williams ALC and 18 years as a varsity basketball coach, Joe has exceptional leadership skills and great enthusiasm for training and molding agents to be the best they can be. Joe’s expertise in a wide range of fields makes him a highly sought after agent in the area. With 7 years experience as a residential construction supervisor, 10 years as a real estate appraiser, 5 years as a residential lender, and 12 years as a licensed Realtor, Joe’s vast range of knowledge makes him a valuable, multi-faceted educator. As an individual agent, Joe was one of the top 3 producing agents in Plumas County three years straight – with 56 closed transactions in 2014 and 57 in 2015 grossing $14mil in volume each year. He is well equipped to train your agents and guests with his proven experience of a seasoned and successful Realtor.
- In the Top 3 Plumas County producers
- June 2016 featured on HGTV’s Lake Front Bargain Hunt
- 2015 Closed 57 transactions
- 2014 Closed 56 transactions
- 7 Years – Construction Supervisor
- 10 Years – Real Estate Appraiser
- 5 Years – Residential Lender
DARLENE KINCAID & RENEE WHITE
Darlene Kincaid is the Director of Operations for the Renee White Team. She was licensed in 2004 and had worked as an agent before becoming the operational side of the Renee White Team in 2010. In addition, she served as the productivity coach to new agents in 2017. Darlene focuses on implementing systems that keep the back office running smoothly to allow the sales team to focus on what they do best.
Renee White is the owner of RW Team Inc operating as the Renee White Team in Walnut Creek, CA. Renee started her real estate career as a buyer’s agent in 2004 and has since grown a multi-million dollar producing team of her own. In 2016, the team was awarded #3 team in the nation at Keller Williams Realty. In 2017, her team produced over 80 million in closed volume, 102 units and 1.95 million in GCI. Renee uses the leverage of her operations and sales team to deliver a top-rated experience to clients while always looking forward to “what’s next” in order consistently grow to her team to the next level.
- Operator of RW Team Inc in Walnut Creek, CA
- RW Team was named #3 in the nation at Keller Williams Realty in 2016
- More than $80 million in closed volume in 2017
- 102 units closed in 2017
- 14 years Real Estate Experience
CEO of The Medford Real Estate Team, Carl ranks amongst the top Realtors in the San Francisco Bay Area. Awarded the title of Trulia Mayor, he has written for numerous sources, including HomeGain and Trulia Pro Blogs and is a featured author for Inman.com. Carl has been quoted in the Washington Post, Chicago Tribune, LA Times, San Francisco SFGate, Seattle Times, East Bay Times (Oakland), Kiplinger Personal Finance, Yahoo.com Finance, New York Real Estate News, Mortgage Professionals of America, CRS Residential Specialist Magazine and more. He has also been interviewed on KPIX-5. Carl writes the weekly Real Estate Reality columns in the Castro Valley Forum and San Leandro Times newspapers and is a sought-after speaker at real estate events across the country and Northern California MLSs, including the 2019 CRS Sell-A-Bration in Las Vegas. He is also a webinar presenter for CRS. A licensed General Contractor, he co-owns The Next Stage, a professional staging company, Rinnovo Home Renewal Solutions, a property prep company and Atresco, LLC, a real estate investment company.
- Last 12 months: 117 units, $91,484,520 in volume, $2,256,165 GCI
- 4 expansion locations
- Nominated BEAR Rookie of the Year 2001, nominated BEAR Realtor of the Year 2012, 2013, 2016, 2017
- Winner of numerous awards, including Best Of Fremont 2017, 2018, 2019 and the Five Star Customer Service award the past 8 years.
- Chairman of the Board, Streets of Hope, Nakuru, Kenya
- Hobbies: gourmet chef, traveling, reading, building furniture, historical documentaries
With exceptional leadership skills and a background in education, John has a passion for education and helping agents unlock their potential. During his career, John has been a Sales Agent, an REO agent, CDPE Certified Short Sale Agent, Technology Coordinator, Technology Ambassador, Director of Training and Technology, Productivity Coach, Trainer, and a Sales Manager. With his wide range of experience, John is a sought after speaker as he can cover several topics in real estate from multiple perspectives and markets.
Currently, John is a Broker Associate with the Keller Williams office in Tracy, CA and serves as the Technology Ambassador for the Stockton, Lodi, and Tracy offices. In addition, he is the Regional Technology Director for the Maryland/DC Region, Technology Consultant to several market centers, Trainer, and is on the KW NorCal/Hawaii Regional Technology Leadership Council.
Aside from being Style Magazine’s Readers’ Choice Favorite Realtor 5 years running and NSBIA’s 2015-2017 Realtor of the Year, Scott Ostrode knows how to build a business. He is a 4-time BOLD graduate and closed 123 units in 2018, totaling over $65 million. Since he joined Keller Williams in 2004, he has implemented the KW systems to achieve tremendous success; his achievements speak for themselves. Scott brings his experience to the classroom to both guide and inspire your agents and guests.
- Joined Keller Williams in 2004
- Formed Team Ostrode Properties in 2008
- Member of the ALC for 7 Years
- 4 Time BOLD Graduate
- #1 Keller Williams agent in units, volume and commission for Sacramento Region in 2018
- #1 Keller Williams team in volume for Sacramento Region in 2018
- $55.8 Million in Closed Volume in 2016
- 119 Closed Units in 2016
- $66.5 Million in Closed Volume in 2017
- 136 Closed Units in 2017
- $65.8 Million in Closed Volume in 2018
- 123 Closed Units in 2018
- Style Magazine Readers’ Choice Favorite Realtor, 5 Years Running
- 2015/2016/2017 NSBIA Realtor of the Year
Michael Putnam has been actively involved in real estate since 2005, through investing, production, and coaching. He is the Regional Director in California and Hawaii for one of the largest Expansion Teams within Keller Williams. His passion for helping others achieve their highest goals is what has propelled him into a leadership role, where he can help more people build the lives they desire through the businesses they own.
Michael has been a top 1% producer and now travels routinely to train and coach, bringing his unique experience to thousands of people each year. His team routinely sells over 100 houses per month and their focus on productivity is evenly matched with their focus on personal growth.
Some of Michael’s experience includes:
- 11 time BOLD graduate
- 4 time Associate Leadership Council member
- President of Keller Williams Young Professionals – Greater Sacramento Chapter
- Leader within an organization that will help over 2,000 families buy, sell or invest in 2019.
- 7+ years in business development and sales training prior to his real estate career
- International Business Degree from California Polytechnic University – San Luis Obispo
- John Maxwell Team Certified Coach
Everyone loves the Bay Area and Pablo Vadillo is no exception. His knowledge of this innovation hub extends from the complexities of a fast moving and quirky real estate market to the best place for just about everything you could want or need. Pablo’s love of Silicon Valley and his background leave him well prepared for his chosen profession. He has managed the San Francisco region for companies such as Xerox, Staples and Samsung. His experience served to enhance his already strong negotiation skills as well as his attention to detail. He excels at Customer Service and communication and isn’t shy about working hard for his clients knowing that’s what it takes to find the perfect home or investment property. He simply doesn’t quit until he has helped you reach your goal. Fluent in reading, writing and speaking Spanish enables him to navigate cultural diversity and serves his clients well.
- Market Center: Folsom, CA
- KW University Approved Instructor
- Beta tester and roll out coordinator for many KW platforms including the KW Mobile App, Placester Agent Websites, Market Center Recruiting Websites, & IGNITE 2.0
- Instructor Development Workshop 2014, 2015, 2016 & 2017
- Wrote and delivered myMobile App Training & Workshops at regional and MC levels
- Rewrote and developed eEdge Workshops by popular demand
- Organized and hosted Regional Staff Masterminds and Conference Calls based on Growth Initiative, KW technology, systems, and leadership development
- Founding and Active member of Product Advisory Groups for KWRI including the myMobile App and KW Websites/Placester Rollout
- Repeat graduate of BOLD Tech, BOLD Leader and BOLD Experience
- Chairperson for Sacramento Association of Realtors Regional Tour Meeting
- Committee member for El Dorado Country Association of Realtors Regional Tour Meetings
A Mega Agent team leader in Houston, Expansion partner in the Carolinas and coach to hundreds of successful brokers Chris’ dynamic front of the room presence delivers impactful fun content to your Market Center. Recognized by his peers as a go to resource and passionate coach to his clients Chris will bring to life the KWU material in a fun a down to earth style that everyone can enjoy. Chris was honored to be recognized by Gary Keller as a contributor for the Best Seller Shift during the masterminds that serve as its’ basis.
Bill Kennedy began his real estate career in September of 2001, and joined Keller Williams Realty December of 2004. Prior to real estate, Bill served the Upstate of South Carolina as a sheriff’s deputy and police sergeant. While serving as a law enforcement officer, Bill discovered his love of training. He became a law enforcement instructor, and received his Master’s degree from the University of South Carolina.
Bill embraced the culture and opportunities of Keller Williams right from the beginning, becoming an ALC member, and later an investor in a market center. Bill continued to train and teach, creating technology and lead generation classes for his KW market center almost as soon as he joined KW. In addition to real estate classes, Bill created and teaches Real Estate Safety classes.
In 2018, Bill became a Keller Williams University Approved Trainer. His eventual goal is to become a Keller Williams International Master Faculty member.
Outside of real estate, he enjoys flying private aircraft, shooting sports and acting in local theater and film productions.
Scott Taylor began his real estate career as a broker in 2005 with The Taylor Group at Sotheby’s International Realty in Denver, Colorado where he earned a prestigious award for high first year production. The Taylor Group was the #3 ranked team in the Denver Board of Realtors, closing $150 Million in sales between 2006 and 2011. Scott’s primary focus was listing and selling luxury properties in the Denver metro area, with a business built on personal referrals and geographic farming.
In 2013 Scott joined Keller Williams Realty as the Team Leader in Burlington, North Carolina. During his time in the Team Leader role, the Burlington Market Center grew from 103 associates to 165 associates, earning Scott the Top Gun Team Leader award in the Carolinas Region and doubling the Market Center’s profitability. In 2015 Scott became the Operating Partner of the Keller Williams Raleigh Market Center, which has become one of the top-producing real estate offices in North Carolina’s Raleigh-Durham-Chapel Hill Triangle. Scott is a Keller Williams University Approved Trainer and he travels extensively, teaching mindset and sales techniques for the largest real estate company in the world.